The Last supper......:-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hands down Macabuca. If I was told I only had one day on the island and could not return: Two tank at Oceanfrontiers and hitting Maggies Maze or Kelly's Cavern for the shallow dive. Drive back to westside and get pan fried grouper at Calico Jacks and go for a swim. Drive up of to Coconut Bay Condos and do a shore dive on hepps, track Duncan down and say goodbye, go over to Macabuca and dive Turtle Reef and say goodbye to the Tarpon Cave (and Ollen) and have a cracked conch platter and rum punch as the sun sets.

Thanks one and all...great working list for me to dig down on.

Could not open the link but saw what it was. A great resource!! There are two caymangoodtaste.com and caymanrestaurantguide.com.

Calypso Grill. I haven't eaten at Blue yet, but this is my favorite for simply prepared, perfectly cooked fish. The Blackend Wahoo or Mahi Mahi are without equal for me. Some folks hate the cramped nature of sitting on the deck or the simple "uninspired" sides, but those do nothing to compete with the simply elegant main course of fish, baby fish.

Skyline Chili!

If there’s a Skyline in GC, I’m there! I haven’t had a good 5 way with a side of Skyliner in about 7 years. Otherwise, I’ll have to settle for some of the other suggestions.

Cracked Conch , Morgans Grill, or Catch for a combination of food and scenery.
Booked a table at Morgan’s Grill....fits the bill perfectly, thank you. I’ll write up our experience upon my return...I do not eat fish, but the rest of the group does and the menu looks appealing. Especially the Thai soup.

Once again, thanks to all who responded.

Back
Top Bottom