The last draft!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

citrinette

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Here it is folks, and all thanks to you guys!

We're going to fly into manila and stay one night.
-Next morning fly out to Puerto Pincesa possibly stay a night or two, and then head by bus to El Nido (hectic but fun ride I hope!).
-From El Nido we'll either take the ferry back to Manila or the bus back to Puerto Princesa to fly to Tagbilaran.
-We'll stay on Panglao and do some diving around Bohol, and ferry it over to Dumaguete to do some diving on Apo.
- Then we head up to Malapascua via Cebu City and Maya.
-Stay on Malapascua do some more diving there and then head back to Cebu city to fly back to Manila.

If we have some extra time we'll either go to Puerto Galera or to the Banaue rice terraces.

There's a lot of trafficking back and forth, but I don't think it can be avoided. If we can we'll get a dive safari (if it's cheap) from Panglao to do Apo/dumaguete.

Thanks for all your help and insight you have all been great! when I get back I'll update and give details.

If anyone has anymore suggestions I'm obviously open!

If you see an instructor named Chris Ng working in El Nido (he's an old friend) tell him Hank (Ian Varona's brother in law) wants his balsa wood surfboard back.

Haha, I'll write that down. I don't know how he'll get that to you, through the mail will be difficult. anyhow, I won't ask any questions. :wink:

since you'll be staying two nights in puerto princesa, don't miss going to the following:

ka lui for seafood
kamarikutan (an art gallery) for coffee or shakes
banwa (inn for backpackers / art gallery)
dang maria's or neva's for pasta and pizza
kinabuch for tamilok sisig, billiards and drinks

enjoy! you'll love your PI adventure :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom