The Ladies Room

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are plenty of broken links, so you may have been looking at one of those. But this is a very awful picture and it's not suitable for anyone's viewing... don't click on it... especially not during meals, or if you're pregant, impressionable, young, old, taking any kind of medication, etc.

You've been warned.

Warhammer Maneuver

:11: Well now. Isn't that sweet.

MSilvia:
There's still a working link to the picture on the board if you look for it.
You sure? A certain Mother Supervisor has worked long and hard in a valient attempt to remove all links and pictures. And dangit if I haven't worked just as hard to find one.
I DID manage to save it once before my last computer crash. :D
Can't find it now though...

I found the link and wish I hadn't. I almost lost my lunch when that picture opened. The only thing that I can think that would have been worse is if he hadn't been able to get his wetsuit off.

Rickg

Snowbear:
You sure?

Yeah... pretty sure. I was able to post a link to it, and scubaboard's hosting the picture. Sorry if I unknowingly re-opened an unwanted can of worms, but it only took me about a minute to find. The post I got it from had a thumbnail and everything.

Pedge:
You can always tell when someone has used "the stance", because the toilet seat is full of urine. I've never been able to figure out what someone thinks can be caught by sitting on a toilet seat

That's the point. It's because of all those ladies who did "the stance," and left a souvenir on the toilet seat. I really don't want to be sitting in that, wet or dry.

Theoretically, at least, you really could "catch" something from the residue, especially if it's had a little time to allow the microbes to breed.

The squat pots of Asia and Europe really aren't that bad, once you get used to standing down there in the hit zone. Just be sure to wear solid shoes.... and unlatch the door (if there is one) and jump back as soon as you pull the chain. Some of them have a tendency to shoot out whatever is in their bowels, and believe me it's not anything you want to be decorated with.

I always thought that the line at the womens room was longer because they aren't use to pulling their pants down for themselves.

rickg:
I almost lost my lunch when that picture opened.

Now how do you change your avatar again?

:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom