The History of the ScubaBoard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure is fun sittin' around listening to the old-timers reminisce ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Ok, since we are airing it out anyway, someone might as well spill the beans. For the record, why was Don banned, if you don't mind me asking?
All we ever make public is that a person is/was banned. They can make the"why" public if they want, but we won't. Sorry.

The one thing that consistently amazes me about SB is how if you Google any Scuba related question, your top hits are invariably posts on SB. I don't know how the searches engines come to prize SB commentary so highly, but it is impressive.

I don't know how the searches engines come to prize SB commentary so highly, but it is impressive.
I blame Howard.

Wow, I know I'm dragging up an old thread here, but I had never realized that 11 years ago when I first signed up what was starting.

Just looking at the chronological order of usernames i'm there on p6 immediately above netdoc registered in jan 2001. I now know why I am so lost here with 12xx pages of usernames.

Hat off to you guys, (but I would like to know what happened to ID like a few other oldies)

Jon

I blame Howard.
Although Howard probably do a great job behind the scenes that most of us dont ever see or know of, Im sure the <how many?> thousand posts a day dont hurt either :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom