The Good Night Thread (login off)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

been busy. my boss stays in the lab all the time now. haaaay... so no more SB for me during work hours. she's in a meeting. peeking in at SB just to see how everything is.

katerina's probably flying out there somewhere :)

and you ish, how's everything? missing someone? going diving this weekend? :)

iris_ice:
been busy. my boss stays in the lab all the time now. haaaay... so no more SB for me during work hours. she's in a meeting. peeking in at SB just to see how everything is.

katerina's probably flying out there somewhere :)

and you ish, how's everything? missing someone? going diving this weekend? :)
no more dean means more time around you guys! hehehehe, I can't imagine your lab with your prof around all the time! :)

How's your thesis coming? :)

chip104:
How's your thesis coming? :)

don't say bad words, chip :wink: enrolled it this morning. ms 300 - ms thesis. e-mailed ms. boro for your enrollment already?

iris_ice:
don't say bad words, chip :wink: enrolled it this morning. ms 300 - ms thesis. e-mailed ms. boro for your enrollment already?
Yippee! We're taking the thesis together! :D I'm happy for you.

just emailed ms. boro right now. thanks for reminding me! :) I got my tatay to drop off the money on monday but I forgot to follow up. I'm sure he remember he's good with that.

chip104:
Yippee! We're taking the thesis together! :D I'm happy for you.

just emailed ms. boro right now. thanks for reminding me! :) I got my tatay to drop off the money on monday but I forgot to follow up. I'm sure he remember he's good with that.
get a room guys...

wait... on 2nd thought...

Jag

Back
Top Bottom