The Following Diving Lights From OrcaTorch Require Testers, Who Are Interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd def be interested! I dive weekly in PNW where the waters are often dark and require lights below 30 fsw. I can do reviews and feedback as you desire for any of your lights or beacons. My wife and I both dive so 2 different perspectives available.

Dm sent
You call them waters dark! Can't wait till I'm there again in about two weeks:) Here it is a the equivalent of a night dive at about 20ft....Just with less visability:rofl3:

You call them waters dark! Can't wait till I'm there again in about two weeks:) Here it is a the equivalent of a night dive at about 20ft....Just with less visability:rofl3:
During the bloom it is ink water

Attachments

• Abyss.jpg
    Abyss.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
I envision putting them on the back of the tanks. Are they positively buoyant? 360 visibility? Slow flash/ fast flash option?
Well that's what I got them for too ID my buddy underwater and vice versa.

Unfortunately they are not positively buoyant, which is a bummer, and I have to use something to sort that out like a small water bottle attached with cave line. This also creates an entanglement hazard, but so far no issues.

The flash is a steady one, not adjustable.

Uses a AA battery which is good as I have loads of rechargeables.

Send some over to the Torque Test channel over on YouTube.
Besides impact wrenches they also test manufacturers claims on lights.
And leaf blowers, and head bolts. And doing a fairly good job of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom