The First Compatible Housing For Sony A6300 . Easydive From Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yaronad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Easydive housings from Italy - launches the first underwater housing, compatible with the sony A6300
Easydive - E' Appena Uscita anche in Italia, la Nuova Sony... | Facebook

And as a Sony A6000 Owner that uses their Leo3 Wi housing I'm very very happy! :)

Why ?
Because I can Upgrade only the camera to the new sony A6300....And I don't need to upgrade the housing :)

More than that....I can even upgrade to Sony A7r II or Any A7....And use the same housing that I already have
( Or even" cross the lines" to canon / nikon or panasonic and still use with the same housing)

Easydive's "Multi Adaptive" housings concept is, in my opinion, the most innovative " out of the box"
concept in the underwater photography word today.
I was counting on that when I choose Easydive's "Leo3 Wi" housing model for my Sony A6000 ...
And I'm very glad to be able to just upgrade my camera easy with no " new housing" costs

After more than 100 dives with this housing I can say only good things about it. realy!
It is very ergonomic balanced in the water....and very easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom