The Eye!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wardric:
For a moment, I tought it was Gidds eye :D

ooooh!!!!! I'm telling!!!!

:lurk:

is it ok if I post a creepy eye picture also? I have a cool one? I wouldn't want to be a hijacker.

howarde -

Post it in a new thread! We want to see!!

Not that I mind a little hijacking but your image should stand on its own and not get lost on page two or three of an existing thread - some people who may have already looked at this image won't come back in here and they would miss it (and I am sure some people will see my name on the thread and say "oh no, I can't be bothered to look at that!" and then they will miss yours too!

alcina:
You asked for it, here it is :)

Hey, that's my brother! What's he doing in AUS?

Nice shot Alcina. I'm not sure if anyone is going to want to hang that on a wall over the dinner table, but it's still fun to view cool stuff like this :D

alcina:
howarde -

Post it in a new thread! We want to see!!

Not that I mind a little hijacking but your image should stand on its own and not get lost on page two or three of an existing thread - some people who may have already looked at this image won't come back in here and they would miss it (and I am sure some people will see my name on the thread and say "oh no, I can't be bothered to look at that!" and then they will miss yours too!
I did it a while ago... I made it a guessing game... Scuba_jenny guessed rather quickly.

Back
Top Bottom