The End of the World starts Wednesday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we dead yet?

No, but they're only running the protons around in one direction right now, so no atoms going smashy-smashy. You gotta wait for them to be running the protons around in both directions, and start doing the smashing thing, before we have to worry about the four horsemen of the apocalypse...

Bryan

Last edited:
You can follow the start of the end here,Live webcast

You can follow the start of the end here,Live webcast
Uh Oh! All I'm seeing is a black screen....hopefully it's because too many people are watching and overloaded the server...

Otherwise - well you know...

One of the guys here at work and i were pondering this. They are trying to create the big bang. Well when they do create the big bang, and it goes boom, it should cause a hole, similar to a quarry. Then if it happened to fill with water, like quarries do, and everything wasn't completely destroyed we may have a pretty cool new dive site.

Am i a scubaholic??

One of the guys here at work and i were pondering this. They are trying to create the big bang. Well when they do create the big bang, and it goes boom, it should cause a hole, similar to a quarry. Then if it happened to fill with water, like quarries do, and everything wasn't completely destroyed we may have a pretty cool new dive site.

Am i a scubaholic??
No, you are an opportunistic realist and I'd happily be your bud on this dive. Might be an excuse to get that IQ hog rig from OMS :eyebrow:

Tell you what, if you think the world is going to end, how about just sending me your dive gear? I mean, you won't be needing it.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom