The dutch guy is here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The dutch guy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi everyone.

I am the dutch guy ( my real name is Coen but i bet that none of you can pronaunce it correct ;-p )
At first i want to appologise if my english is crap, it is not my native language.
I am a 30 year old diver from the Netherlands. Most of my diving is in freshwater lakes.
If you want to know more just ask..

Thanks!

Most of my diving is done in lakes in Gelderland.

---------- Post added March 8th, 2014 at 09:08 PM ----------

Thanks!

Most of my diving is done in lakes in Gelderland
And Zeeland.
And on holydays.

Van Harte Welkom. Ik spreek een beetje Nederlands. Ik was een uitwisseling student bij de Universiteit van Amsterdam mijn laatste jaar (1989). Ik hoop dat u genieten van u tijd hier.
Kunt u alsjeblieft vergeef mijn grammatica als het verkeerd.
Chris

I was lucky enough to visit your country a few times in the 70's. Loved everything about it. Never did dive there. I do have friends in Germany who dive and they talk about the many hoops they had to jump through to get certified. Is it difficult to find instructors? Is it expensive? Lastly I might ask do you have diving destinations in Europe you're hoping to visit someday? It's good to learn a little, thanks.... Adventure-Ocean

Van Harte Welkom. Ik spreek een beetje Nederlands. Ik was een uitwisseling student bij de Universiteit van Amsterdam mijn laatste jaar (1989). Ik hoop dat u genieten van u tijd hier.
Kunt u alsjeblieft vergeef mijn grammatica als het verkeerd.
Chris
Your dutch is quite good for a non dutch person :wink:
Thanks for the welcome!

---------- Post added March 9th, 2014 at 11:19 AM ----------

I was lucky enough to visit your country a few times in the 70's. Loved everything about it. Never did dive there. I do have friends in Germany who dive and they talk about the many hoops they had to jump through to get certified. Is it difficult to find instructors? Is it expensive? Lastly I might ask do you have diving destinations in Europe you're hoping to visit someday? It's good to learn a little, thanks.... Adventure-Ocean
Great that you loved my little country.
It is not really hard to find a good instructor here.
Our underwater conditions are not always great, so the diving can be a bit more stressfull compared to tropical waters.
If its expensive i dont know i think it is around the same prices as in most holiday resorts.
I really want to dive in austria or switserland one day.
The crystal clear mountain lakes should be awesome!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom