The Dive Stop report 8-8-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skdvr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well like my previous post said, I was going out to The Dive Stop again last night to do some night diving there...

We had a great time. We actually did a alomost night dive:D. Everyone from our group got out there before 5pm (Hudson, JAWISA1, and Myself) so we got in and did one right away. They we took a nice long suface interval and had some good conversation wth SteveC and his brother for a while. Our second dive started with sunlight and ended in almost darkness. There was decent group of people out there (around 20), some groups came and went just doing one dive. There was one group that came and one of the divers dove the quarry in a shortie. He kept telling us he was not going to get cold, but after he got out he said "That was colder that I thought it was going to be."

Visiblility ranged from 5ft to 20ft+. It really just depended on where you were at in the quarry. Surface temp is in the mid 80, but rapidly chages to the 60's at about 13ft, and then into the 50's below 20 or so.

Good times with good people, cant be beat....

Phil

Back
Top Bottom