The Divas hit the water--I mean chocolate milk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee, sounds like Lake Lanier...had 3-5 foot viz my last three dives...looking for my camera, housing and strobes....not fun at all...

I am still having trouble keeping my long hose tucked in my belt. It keeps coming out and I have to keep retucking it. Any tricks to that? Or does someone want to have mercy on me and give me a can light? If someone offered me a Salvo 50 watt light, I would not turn it down! LOL It is going to be a while before I have a can light, so it is the tuck method for now.
I went with the Halcyon belt pocket after the tucking in phase of my diving, it worked and still works when I use it with a single 80. It took me a while to figure out that I needed a cannister light, but with vis like we have here I'd expect as much:D
The long hose loops under the side pocket just like it would the light.

Henry

I tried just going under the knife at first and then tried the tuck method. I have not tried both the knife and tuck. I will suit up a the house in the living room and give it a shot to see how that seems to work for me.

Oh, are we talking 7 foot or 5 foot? If it's a 7 footer then I would say go with a 5 foot hose until you get a can light. I generally dont like diving a 7 foot without a can light and will switch to a 5 footer if I am not diving my can light. I've gotten to the point though were I say screw it and always bring my can light.

I have a funny feeling I am the point of much amusement for always diving with a 21 watt hid in 80' of vis on a little reef :lotsalove:

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom