The Daily Diver: User reviews of diver operators, hotels, dive site, etc...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lishen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just launched my website last week and am looking for advice/comments. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Of course, there is a lack of content (feel free to post!)

The Daily Diver

Check it out! Post! Help the community get on its feet.

You are lucky that Li-Shen is active on the site, otherwise it'd be pretty barren over there.:D

Good luck.

No kidding. We need to help them out. This has big possibilities for us. First, you gotta get rid of the NORTH KOREA listing and add the Philippines (ASIA category). You need to get in touch with the PPD crowd and let them fill you in on the details of the resorts they frequent.

Babydamulag:
No kidding. We need to help them out. This has big possibilities for us. First, you gotta get rid of the NORTH KOREA listing and add the Philippines (ASIA category). You need to get in touch with the PPD crowd and let them fill you in on the details of the resorts they frequent.

I thought all North Korean Dive Sites were one way trips Southbound...:D

Babydamulag-

Thanks for the advise and to know that you guys think this site could be big. I will update the categories as you suggested. I actually have the Philippines under "Southeast Asia" so perhaps I will combine those two categories for easier searching.

Quick question...who are PPDs and how can I get in touch with them?

lishen:
Quick question...who are PPDs and how can I get in touch with them?

PPDs are Phillipines Paradise Divers. You can reach them by posting in their sub-forum in the Asia forum--preferably in a completely unrelated thread.:D

Could be a good site if you can get people to post there. I wish you success.

You might want to add Florida to the dive site list.

Terry

lishen:
Just launched my website last week and am looking for advice/comments. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Of course, there is a lack of content (feel free to post!)

The Daily Diver

Check it out! Post! Help the community get on its feet.

What do you mean? Florida is up there already (inside the United States forum).

If you click on Destinations & Reviews, then hit "United States", I would expect to find it between "Delaware" and "Georgia".

Terry

lishen:
What do you mean? Florida is up there already (inside the United States forum).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom