The Crater, Midway UT, need dive buddy 7/4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be visiting the crater in Midway, Utah on the fourth of July. If anyone is interested and available, I worked love to have a dive buddy.

When I was there, just about a year ago, they required a buddy but would provide a DM for a very reasonable fee ($25?). Jolie did an excellent job and has full cave training. They do have a DIN tank if you call ahead. Seems silly given the size of the crater, but I would happily go again if I was in the area! So warm and beautiful.

Whether you find a local buddy or hire an on site DM, get reservations now. With July 4th being a weekend, it is likely going to be packed with open water classes.
If they don't have room, ask them which stores are scheduled for the day. Call the store and see if you can be a tag along. Some will try to accommodate you and others will say take a hike.

So that I don't need to post another thread, is anyone interested in being a dive buddy for May 28th 2023??

So that I don't need to post another thread, is anyone interested in being a dive buddy for May 28th 2023??
Hello. My son and I are trying to do the crater once a quarter to maintain proficiency. Shoot me a DM and hopefully we can coordinate something. Last I spoke to them, they had yoke only tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom