The Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edrobmaui

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Maui Film Festival will screen the Hawai'i Premier of The Cove.
TheCove.jpg

Major undercover exposé of dolphin slaughters in Japan. Hopefully bringing this secretive activity to light will bring public pressure to stop this shameful act. Maui Film Festival Sat, Jun 20th 7:30pm
Castle Theater-Maui Arts &Cultural Cntr (Maui Hawaii)

I presume this movie is about the Taiji dolphin hunt. I hope that, encouraged by world opinion, the Japanese public at large will turn against the cruel practice of hunting dolphin and whales.

this is just too funny. people on maui cant or wont even stand up for themselves but they want to create outrage for something going on in another country??? you people really need to come back to earth. try cleaning up your own back yard before you go trying to change the world.

I'm not from Maui, but why do you say they can't or won't stand up for themselves? What's wrong with trying to change the world for the better, locally or internationally?

stick around read some post then you will see.here i will save you the trouble theres nothing wrong with doing it. affecting change. im all for it. just get tired of hearing all the blood clot crying about issues then when a suggestion is made to truly address the problem nobody wants to help. its all talk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom