The chat is up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was out playing tour guide all day today, and just got home, will have to check out the chat tomorrow.

I tried to register on the Buzzen site, but somebody already has my user name!:no Not cool!
Maybe the scuba board site will be up soon?

I was able to get in with mac before, but it acts real funny. screen twitches, the new posts are at the top, not the bottom, odd

wouldn't have anything to do with it being powered by MSN would it??

yah good thing you started it I never would have figured out which chat to use..... I finally got in today but my name too was taken.... so was webadder.... what are the odds of that??????????

Webad:
yah good thing you started it I never would have figured out which chat to use..... I finally got in today but my name too was taken.... so was webadder.... what are the odds of that??????????

Try Wegood. I bet no one took that. :D

ScubaTexan:
OK, it's called ScubaLovers and I'll be there sometime tomorrow. Just register at Buzzen at the link above and type in ScubaLovers on the room site... :D

It tells me that there is no chat room ScubaLovers and asks me if I want to create it. Is it a chat room or a forum?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom