The camera and housing have to go

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry, wanna buy my S&S... :D

I want that new Seatool 400D housing... :wink:

edit: BTW, what happened? did someone make fun of that small screen in PG or something?

Actually Mike, if you're serious, I'll take you up on that...

Actually, Larry I wasn't serious... wahaha... j/k

A month ago I probably would have bought but since I'll be out of commission for a couple of months shortly, I'm going to wait and see what fall brings as successors to the D30 and D200.

Of course, if someone would come out with a housing, I'd grab the Pentax 10D in a second.

Good luck with the new rig.

as luck would have it (and with a bit of help from a lovely chap on Wetpixel) I have managed a little modification to the 350D housing and - I'm happy as a clam about this - it fits the 400D!!!

test the dome to ensure the alignment is OK.

Will do tonight, been a bit busy buying a car over here for a run-around.

Sarky bugger.

It's a HK$50 trip each way in and out of the office from where I live on Taipa, but I'm seriously considering heading to the far end of Coloane for the peace & quiet. That'll set me back $200 / day in taxi fares.

Add to that the unscheduled site visits, difficulty of getting a taxi (population up 50,000 in 3 years; 30 more taxis in 3 years), and general convenience factor, no contest.

Bought an old 2.4 Mazda M6, still nippy and fun.

Hehehe, Well I have to sympathize with you... that bugs the heck out of me when I visit Macau... the lack of taxis??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom