The biggest issue in my life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the bigest issue in my life is how to thank god that I never had to dive in lake Malawi.

mine is coming to terms with the fact that life isn't all about me anymore.

it's going to be really, really hard. i'd much rather be planning for adv nitrox & deco than which crib to buy, but these are the cards delt right now.

My biggest issue is w/the stupid insurance company. :light: I swear their nothing but a bunch of robots w/no ears.....seriously it's like talking to a darn answering machine, why bother hiring humans if you train them to say the same thing every day & every call, aaarrrrgggghhhhhh :(

The biggest issue in my life is learning that I am part of a bigger picture, a mere grain of sand on the beach. Yet, as a grain of sand, I am an important part of the make up of the whole.

BabyDuck:
mine is coming to terms with the fact that life isn't all about me anymore.

it's going to be really, really hard. i'd much rather be planning for adv nitrox & deco than which crib to buy, but these are the cards delt right now.

Congratulations! (I think :) )

For me, the "us" phase immediately preceeded the quest for patience... :) Neither has been easy.

R..

Diver0001:
The biggest issue in my life right now is learning patience.

R..

-- who's next? --

I think that is a big issue in most people's lives. Frustration arises in my life when things aren't going according to plan. The key seems to be to be able to stop and enjoy what IS going on....and accepting that virturally nothing ever goes exactly according to plan.

I'd sort of gotten the idea from your posts over the last year that patience wasn't your strong suit . . . Something which probably works to your advantage in what you do!

The biggest issue in my life right now is whether I'll have a job come September 1. If not, then I'll have to do a bunch of things I don't like to do . . . Talk to strangers, try to sell myself, adapt to a new work situation. The very thought exhausts me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom