The Better-Late-Than-Never Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

there's a nice place over in Zamboanguita. its called Antulang resort.

I remember that a week before we came in to dive in Dauin/Apo (Feb 09) there was a big flood in Dumaguete which ruined the vis at the dive sites in Dauin. 3 days of diving and still the vis didn't improve. We hope to come back and yes maybe explore Siquijor and its "voodoo/occult" culture. (You'll love where we stayed in Dauin, Anna Private Residence, Scuba Diving & Spa Resort )

Thx, Caloy! I'll give Antulang a google.

Yeah, I was a bit hesitant to mention the 'witchiness' of Siquijor in my report but would have loved to learn more about it while there. I couldn't do much with 3 days though anyway. Longer next time. :)

LOL! Re: Private Residence... "If you have to ask..." :wink:

Thanks for the link to your report, Anna. Interesting read... especially during a day of very heavy rain here on Catalina (we need it). Makes me want to get to the warm waters and warm people of the PI even sooner. Your pix are getting better, too... nice!

drbill needs to get to the PI................................

Not just dr.Bill....:shakehead: I'm presently enrolled in anger management sessions because of all the great trip reports about diving the PIs I'm reading! ...:depressed: And I can't go... Despite having enough airmiles for a free ticket!!!!! :shocked2: Depresing.... Oops... time to go take my meds... (no guys, not the little blue pills :rofl3:)...

Back
Top Bottom