The Best PADI Professional Training on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Are you considering advancing your diving certification into the Professional level through PADI in a beautiful location? If yes, I highly recommend VIP Diving on Bonaire. I recently completed Instructor Specialty (MSDT) classes with Kevin at VIP Diving and couldn’t be more satisfied with the professionalism of this organization. Kevin was great with giving thorough instruction and making sure that I understood the course material by incorporating numerous training props, lots of helpful handouts and online training material that he has personally made. Kevin’s teaching approach made the courses relevant to his scenarios. He made it fun, provided tips to assist me and was readily available to answer any questions outside of the classroom.

You have many options available if you are considering Professional PADI training on Bonaire and cost should not necessarily be your determining factor (from my personal experience). If you want the most complete personalized training rather than “cattle boat” training, I hope you check them out.

Kevin is a good choice for private or small-group Instructor Specialty classes; nice manner, lots of experience.
For the IDC itself, it is less clear. A group experience offers many advantages, and Buddy dive now has two Course Directors.

I took the PADI technical diving (TEC DEEP) instructor course from Kevin O’Brien (KOB). Not only did he provide great instruction, but he also made lunch for us every day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom