The best movie you have NOT seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't seen Deliverance either. Seems to be a Dork Diver thing not to have seen it. Maybe it just doesn't seem like enough fun!

:dork2:

I should prolly read all the posts before I say anything, eh?

I haven't seen Deliverance either. Seems to be a Dork Diver thing not to have seen it. Maybe it just doesn't seem like enough fun!

:dork2:

Yeah...I'm a :dork2: and proud of it.

Yep, just you. And probably that Sam girl!

Hey, don't be so nice, Hockeynut, otherwise it will confirm to others how much you like me :blinking:.

I should prolly read all the posts before I say anything, eh?

eh, yeah, good idea.

Can I add Scar Face and Exorcist to this thread? I never saw them either.

Nope, no Deliverance here either. I have no interest at all.
I've never seen Deliverance,

Titanic.

Brokeback Mountain

An Inconvenient Truth, Bowling for Columbine, Farenheit 9/11,

And none of these, with no plans to either.

Just remembered, there are two others which are probably all time greats and which I still haven't seem:
Gone With The Wind
Casablanca

But I'll be honest that I probably won't ever put in the effort either, I'll just cut my losses ;-)

i remember being about 10yrs old and seeing alot of Deliverance.... of course at the time & and for what i saw, i didnt get it :vomit: its still disturbing and as an adult i wouldnt choose to watch it

i havent seen:

brokeback mountain
maltise falcon
cassablanca
citizen kane
ben hur
any of the godfather movies
chinatown
patton
acopolopis (sp) now
on the water front
2001 space odessey
clockwork orange
any of the batman movies after the horrible one where that short fat guy was the penguin

and pretty much anything thats won a oscar for best actress or actor in the past 5yrs

my movie choices may be trashy and "un-artisitic" but dammit i dont regret paying my $15 for the movie ticket!

Shadow Divers, staring John Chatterton & Richard Kohler. A deep diver saga of the discovery and identification of German U-Boat #U-869 sunk in WW II of the coast of New Jersey.

Of course Hollywood is going to have to m a k e this movie first.

If any divers out there have not read this book, you are missing an exceptionally well told tale!

For me:

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
2001: A Space Odyssey
Apocalypse Now Redux
Der Himmel über Berlin
Back to the Future
The Sixth Sense
Blade Runner
The Matrix

Back
Top Bottom