The bell tolled in Cozumel today.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STEVE.H20

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Today the sea probably took another. Me and my wife were walking back from town to Casa Del Mar. When several ambulances speed by. I told the wife I hope it wasn't a diving accident.

We later walked up on an ems crew working a person in full arrest. The person was still on a Paradice dive boat at the dock. Several subject said they thought the man was snorkling and part of a snorkling group. I have no further information that I care to post since I received the rest third or fourth hand. It was about 17:10 hrs when we walked up. A poor way to end a beatiful day. We didn't stay until the man(?) was removed.

The ems crew looked like they were working feverously, My hats off to them.

At a family reunion yesterday somebody mentioned that it was a local person. The boat picked him up afterseeing him in trouble. Apparently not a diving accident but a snorkeling situation. If i find the news paper clip i will post the info...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom