The Beautiful Underwater World Of Anilao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

totally awesome photos!!! Thanks for sharing. Where is this place? Philippines according to Google. It is amazing the places I never knew existed. The list of "must dive spots" keeps getting longer.

It's about 2.5 hours from here in Manila. A popular weekend dive spot. The Philippines has some great diving but I have to say that Ed has some pretty terrific diving at home too. :D

There's a bazillion shots out there of morays smiling at the camera; yours is on a totally different level, a different class, and I think the best I've ever seen.

Great Pics as always.
Impressive dental work on that moray. I am not going to stick my finger, or any other part of my anatomy, anywhere near those.

Ed Sifu! Can you autograph my camera housing! please!
I bow down at your feet.

"I'm not worthy!"
"I'm not worthy!"
:god: :god: :god:

love the coleman shrimp!

Thanks Rick, Zahner, Skywalk, Fairy, HD, Victor, DEagle, Pak, JustL & Life! I'm really flattered by all of your wonderful comments! Thank you all! :D

Ed.

Diver Dennis:
It's about 2.5 hours from here in Manila. A popular weekend dive spot. The Philippines has some great diving but I have to say that Ed has some pretty terrific diving at home too. :D

Yup! Anilao is awesome. Malaysia do have lots of awesome destination as well. If you ask me, I would say, everywhere is awesome since we get to dive! :D

Ed.

Back
Top Bottom