That feeling when

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dulinor

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
the LDS calls to tell you that they’re waiting on a part and won’t have your set done by the deadline but you’ve just cancelled the weekend trip for other reasons an hour before.

the LDS calls to tell you that they’re waiting on a part and won’t have your set done by the deadline but you’ve just cancelled the weekend trip for other reasons an hour before.

Any place interesting to dive in the Atlanta area?

Not that I’ve found. Was gonna go to the Keys.

Some do Lake Lanier. I haven’t yet but a rescue class I’m planning for the fall should fix that.

Ha! Yes. Needed a new purge cover (old one cracked and flaked off underwater.) When I got back got called for the recall so sent it in ~3 weeks ago.

It’s not that bad though would have been my excuse to use the new Deep6 set :)

Ha! Yes. Needed a new purge cover (old one cracked and flaked off underwater.) When I got back got called for the recall so sent it in ~3 weeks ago.

It’s not that bad though would have been my excuse to use the new Deep6 set :)

unsurprised unfortunately AUP has never been able to keep parts or even parts kits in stock and Atomics ownership isn't helping annoyingly

Weird that their other brands don’t seem as badly hit. I had one service take 2 months during the acqusition. Part of the Deep 6 appeal for me. Won’t be as easily hostage to vendor part supplies.

Honestly my favorite feature of Atlanta for diving is the airport. Can get most places pretty easily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom