Thanks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just wanted to extend a thanks to all those who showed up at TL this Sunday and showed me so much hospitality. Doug, Dee, TPH, Homey (sorry guys but I aint that great at names, and I met too many of ya'll to keep em all straight, so I won't attempt anymore an screw it up.)

Ya'll have a great lil dive site there and I can tell everyone is working hard to make it better. I will be putting together a report for some of our local divers soon, so maybe you will see some more traffic from this area. I am certainly looking forward to an opportunity to come back and dive it again.

Our lil 'circuit ' of the lake gave me plenty of time to get used to my new equipment, now I just gotta make some adjustments so I don't resemble Flipper so much. All that porpoising was hard on my air consumption!

And Dee? I dunno how you do it... One of these days you women gotta teach us to breathe like that.

Gotta run, Thanks again guys (and gals)

Dive often but dive safe!

John

We were glad to finally get to meet ya. I hope you'll come back to one of those sunny days when the viz is 20+ ft. As we said, there's some of us out there every weekend, you're more than welcome anytime. Steve and I ended up doing a complete circle of the lake. Can't complain about two 90 minute dives!

Looking forward to seeing you and your buds at the Lake...

Back
Top Bottom