Thanks, y'all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
glad to have met you to bro! better ask ben to build you a light. we should dive soon. til next time:)

I'd love to have an HID but need to take classes before then. We'll see. Will definitely dive with you when I get back.

clgsamson:
Mid, tnx for bringing the Wal...will test it soon.

Can't wait for the pics. I'm sure they'll be great.

midwestdvr:
I'd love to have an HID but need to take classes before then. We'll see. Will definitely dive with you when I get back.

Can't wait for the pics. I'm sure they'll be great.

oh i forgot, you got ebay there! lucky guy:)

midwestdvr:
Back in the US and miss the PI already. It's cooooold here and there's snow on the ground when I got to minneapolis.

Hhmm... you got sucked in dude.

I'm sitting in KL, Malaysia, where it's a balmy 30 odd degrees C at 10:30 at night, and let me tell youm that was one helluva lightning storm I was watching out the window of the 737 on final approach! Never seen a lightning storm from an aircraft before - well, not so close, it was fantastic!

Z...

Zeeman:
Hhmm... you got sucked in dude.

I'm sitting in KL, Malaysia, where it's a balmy 30 odd degrees C at 10:30 at night, and let me tell youm that was one helluva lightning storm I was watching out the window of the 737 on final approach! Never seen a lightning storm from an aircraft before - well, not so close, it was fantastic!

Z...

hey Z, whenever your heading back this way just give us a buzz. you're always welcome to dive with us eyebrow

You mean, after all that, you are willing to take me back? *L*

Seriously, thanks :) Will definately be back to bug you folks :)

Z...

Giovanni, pleasure meeting up with our favorite Italian-named pinoy in PG.

Minneapolis? holy *****. I had an overnite layover there once during christmas... man is it cold there (and I grew up in new england!).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom