Thanks to Singapore Air!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scrane

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Much to my surprise, Singapore Air has notified me that they will be issuing a full refund on the return portion of my flight from Manado to Boise that was cancelled due to the virus in March. Thanks to Singapore Air for doing the right thing! :):):)

Much to my surprise, Singapore Air has notified me that they will be issuing a full refund on the return portion of my flight from Manado to Boise that was cancelled due to the virus in March. Thanks to Singapore Air for doing the right thing! :):):)

In fact, if you went to the counter and ask them.. even before the virus was widespread they would have given a refund. I had a trip scheduled in Feb from SG to Indo and they refunded no questions asked.

If I had known it would be so easy I would have called you first.

This was a matter of an unused portion of the trip. I couldn't go to the counter because everything was closed down tight in Manado for Singapore Air or Silk. It has taken me three months to get this far with numerous emails and phone calls for a refund that will actually go through 4-6 weeks from now. I had to return via All Nippon Airlines ( who were great).

After a lack of assurance (or much interest) from SA in all my communications I was really glad to hear that they came through.

Singapore Air came through and applied the full credit in my card! I am surprised and pleased because my phone contacts with SIA did not give me a lot of confidence. Now the only thing holding me back is the pandemic. Maybe next year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom