Thanks to Scuba Jenny, Marvel, H2Andy and many others

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would like to thank a lot:

Scuba Jenny for taking care of me - picking me up from the airport, accepting me under her roof and everything you did for me as well as for the perfect organization of invade the Keys weekend. I did enjoyed sleeping with you in one bed
:D

Marvel - for perfect organization of Ft. Lauderdale meeting, Smirnoff Ice and all the love you give around

H2Andy (and Melinda) - for taking me under your roof, for the malt whiskey, our dinners and dives and long conversations about life. And for taking me for a good Cuban coffee at Key Largo

GDI - for the great training you gave me - I have learnt a lot of thing nad I promise I will be practicing. Only my ears have to heal first - I ended up with outer ears inflamation (I blame the duckweed).

Walter - for your clever remarks and knowledge about diving which you share willingly. And the warmth and strong hug

OrlandoEric - for your laughter and smile and crazy underwater dancing...

Scubafool - for our dives and fun we had together. Next time - please remember about the grilled shrimps...

El Orans and Elzie - for the Laphrarong (is it a proper spelling), laughter, jokes and great fun

Colin for being a great buddy and so hopeless in the stone/paper/scisors game that I could finally win

And all the others I can't enumerate becasue there was so many of you - so please don't feel forgoten - I do remember you all. I was so happy to be able to meet you...

all this would not hapenn if not Pete and Scubaboard. Pete thanks for keeping SB the way it is - place to meet new, great people and friends. I certainly met and I think made few.

Once more - many, many thanks

Mania

Awwwhhh... just saw this. You are quite welcome my friend. My pleasure having you here, and I hope you come back and visit us soon.
(Hermit Crab says Hi!)

Mania, I enjoyed my time with you, come back soon.

Jenny, thanks for bumping it, I missed it too.

Back
Top Bottom