Thanks given: thanks received?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hank49

Contributor
Reaction score
I just noticed this in our profiles. I gotta say I feel like a real bad guy....not one given or received in my records....
But wait...Chip thanked me in a post last week for helping him with his aquaculture presentation....And I've thanked people for giving me information. I've been robbed....
What is this anyway?

It may be that your thanks got removed while the system was being tested.

If I look at Laurens' profile, I see he's been thanked 19 times in 10 posts. This would lead me to think I might just want to read those 10 posts. Is there a way to find those 10 posts quickly?

If I look at Laurens' profile, I see he's been thanked 19 times in 10 posts. This would lead me to think I might just want to read those 10 posts. Is there a way to find those 10 posts quickly?
Yes, just look in the lower right corner of my profile page (Board Information).
Thank_You_3.jpg

.Thank you El Orans....no really, I mean it, thank you....seriously dude, thank you soooo much for giving me this information. (just testing the system) :D

Aah... that explains why my thanks total changed from over 50 down to 16.

Testing the system... I think testing systems is fun. :happywave

Apparently the "thank you" meter has a bs detector on it because nothing has turned up on my total of thank yous given. Whoahhhh, heavy stuff.....

It is also possible that those members who posted thanks removed them themselves. The system currently allows that.

Back
Top Bottom