Thanks for the welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ross T

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, my name is Ross, I am 67 years young, recently re-certified now advanced open water & Nitrox certified, I am interested in becoming dive equipment technician certified. Semi retired, first open water certified 35 years ago, had not done any diving for the last ten years so went for it again in Australia, Frontier Dive in Perth WA, good shop. I recently went to Coron Philippines and did some wreck diving, great stuff. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can, interested in the new equipment and the rate of progress.
I am interested in articles on equipment reviews and technical discussions on equipment and repair technique.
I am a perth resident but I am actually in Thailand quite a lot where I am at the moment.

Welcome!!! (you're welcome)

Best to just start into the technician training and keep SB up to date as to progress/problems. There are many here that will offer more advice than you will ever need. :wink:

Welcome aboard, Ross! I am jealous of your trip to Coron Bay - always wanted to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom