Thanks for the support!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamesbeal

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. Most of you know me as JB of Catherine96821 fame. I have never really been an internet and email type of guy, but i wanted to spend a few minutes to thank everyone on ScubaBoard that supported not only me, but Catherine, during my recent deployment to Iraq. This was my third (and most difficult) deployment over there, so i have a great understanding of what it means to have someone (and in this case, many someones) at home with me and Catherine in their thoughts.

There are far too many people on ScubaBoard to thank you all, but you know who you are already. It was great to have all of your support to Catherine and I throughout the deployment. She always told me that everyone from ScubaBoard says hello and sends their regards, it means the world.

Again, thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers throughout my deployment.

Jim

hi JB - glad to see you are back safe and wearing skirts :D

oh OK, wearing a sarong in Bali for those that are thinking 'what the!'

Catherine wore her heart on her sleeve when it came to you so you were in my thoughts almost every day!

now bunker down, enjoy your time with your lady and family and relax

*big hug*

jamesbeal:
Hello all. Most of you know me as JB of Catherine96821 fame. I have never really been an internet and email type of guy, but i wanted to spend a few minutes to thank everyone on ScubaBoard that supported not only me, but Catherine, during my recent deployment to Iraq. This was my third (and most difficult) deployment over there, so i have a great understanding of what it means to have someone (and in this case, many someones) at home with me and Catherine in their thoughts.

There are far too many people on ScubaBoard to thank you all, but you know who you are already. It was great to have all of your support to Catherine and I throughout the deployment. She always told me that everyone from ScubaBoard says hello and sends their regards, it means the world.

Again, thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers throughout my deployment.

Jim

You deserve all of that and more since you are putting your life on the line to protect the rest of us who are safe back home.

I think the words from a USAF honor guard member at my dad's funeral sums it up best of all.

"On behalf of the President of the United States, the Department of Defense and a grateful nation ...".

Welcome home, JB! We really do appreciate your efforts "Over There" and are glad you're home, safe and sound. From what Catherine has told us, you're quite a guy! You must know, also, what a great lady you have there, at home.

Welcome home, Jim. Thank you so much for your service above and beyond the call of duty. I truly hope your latest deployment will be your last one, as well. :thumb:

dude, no worries

take care of yourself and enjoy your blessings =)

Back
Top Bottom