Thanks for the Support, Oceanic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

costi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I received a Veo180 this week from Leisure Pro. (By the way, nice turn around time guys!.....delivered two days from purchase).
Anyway, after reviewing the manual I still was hung up on a couple of things so I called Oceanic to speak with their tech support people.
First, I only had to wait for about 30 seconds to get a human assistant.
Secondly, I am a bit "new" to the world of dive computer lingo, but the person I spoke did an excellent job being able to interpret what my real questions were.
Third, he solved my problem which wasn't really a problem, rather I didn't realize that the result that I was looking for didn't kick in until I had initiated my first dive.
He,(I wish I could remember his name), was very patient and professional which hasn't always been my experience in dealing with some non scuba related tech support personal.
Keep up the good work Oceanic! Anyway, that's all I've got.
Bob

Ditto the thanks to Oceanic Support line..I purchased a Pro Plus 2 from my LDS..,(wife bless her heart thought the Suunto air intergrated was better choice.......now is she sorry, but we can't get LDS to return and swap even though just purchased)---Oops, sorry got sidetracked...had a problem with the software and called for two days to Oceanic and emailed a couple of times......and thought oh, no here we go again with tect support.......then low and behold got a call (apparently he had been out sick or something for a couple of days) and he was so helpful and solved my problem.......I wasn't entering all necessary data on the logs that I did manually before using the computer and presto....everything came up and reports were just like they were supposed to be....then I started getting emails from him because he wasn't sure that I was the person he had helped on the phone.........to shorten a long story......I'm pleased as can be and sold on Oceanic.

It's great to see some vendors like Oceanic are listening to their customers and providing exceptional support. They're setting an example for the rest to follow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom