Thanks for the service Blair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smellybear

Registered
Reaction score
Just want say thanks to Blair Mott for his wonderful service and patient.

I lost my right foil fins months ago, and have problem getting just the right side replace here in Australia until i contact force fin USA.

Blair Mott offer he a replacement at a very special price and in the end i brought a new pair off him.

I will purchase other one very soon (awaiting pay day). Which do u recommend for twin?

are you sure you didn't loose the left one???

which fins do you have, just the foils?
how do you plan to use them? purely recreational in warm water, or cold or both?
are you a strong swimmer, a reasonable swimmer, or a competitive swimmer?
how often do you dive?

with those answers I could probably recommend a brother for the foils.

maybe you are right, it could be the right... i mean left. I normally used the foil for my single rig dive, i have not try it with the twins yet hope to try it soon this week

I dive in 16 to 20 deg C water in my 7mm weekly and i'm a reasonable swimmer, i'm currently looking at Force fin pro

ForceFin Pro is a great fin, its damn near perfect for scuba on anyone, and other applications on swimmer with reasonably strong legs, I just did a 1600meter workout in mine.

For strong swimmers that want a little more go the TanDelta or the new Flying Force is a fantastic fin, also in TanDelta material, I personally LOVE the FlyingForce, its everything that the TanDelta is but has even better tracking and maneuverability, they are more expensive, but... you'll probably NEVER use another fin. The little wingtips make the fin even more efficient and the cutout on the top of the footpocket makes it fantastically more comfortable.

Twins- ah... I got you now, I was thinking you wanted a twin brother for you Foils, not pushing twins. Eh... the Foils will push the twins ok. I personally think they are a little light for me, but I like a stiffer fin anyway.

I agree 100% with Meesier42 and he and I have dived a fair bit together.
I would only add that you make sure your Fins come "With a Bungee".
Sparkles are nice as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom