Thanks for the hospitality!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Underwater Ogre

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I give credit where credit is due...I big thank you to The Wet Rookie!
I arrived in Vancouver for a couple days of work. And needed something to do in the evenings.
Monday night he toured me around Whytecliff, it was a good dive 90 minutes. And then tonight an nice long dive at Kelvin Grove. Diving gets easy with a good guide!

Thanks again,
U/O

aww, your too kind. It was good to meet and dive with you and we will have to do it again.

Andew, when you headed back up to Campbell River?

Right now the plans being made for spring break. March 10th through the 14th. Heading to the Island for a little shore diving on the 21st of this month if your into it.
Next time try to stay over a weekend Owen.
Andrew

Got ahead of myself, next month. Also taking a run over to Tuwanek this Saturday. Care to join?

Right now the plans being made for spring break. March 10th through the 14th. Heading to the Island for a little shore diving on the 21st of this month if your into it.
Next time try to stay over a weekend Owen.
Andrew

Where are you going on the island next month 21st?

There's a nice tide for Ten Mile so we'll start there and then decide if we want to move somewhere else for a second. Think you might be able to join us Dale?

I'll see whats going on that weekend the 21st...but looks like I might be able to make it. Would you guys be up to doing a day of boat in Discovery Pass? Let me know I can start shaking down some deals.
U/O

We're actually planning to shore dive Ten Mile Point in Victoria Owen. Your more than welcome to join us though.

We're actually planning to shore dive Ten Mile Point in Victoria Owen. Your more than welcome to join us though.

I'll let you know as we get closer. It would be nice to get a few more dives in down island.
ttys

Back
Top Bottom