Thank you, ScubaToys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DixieDolphin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Huge ups to ScubaToys!

First off, I was pleasantly surprised a week or so ago when I checked my mail and realized that ScubaToys had set me up with a comp subscription to Scuba Diving Magazine! Shoot, I'd only ordered from them once before.. and that was just a shirt or something last year, so I was super impressed!

And so, the decision of where to buy my dive computer was made for me quite quickly! Not only did I get my new Oceanic Geo computer for a full $60 cheaper than the price Divers Direct was offering down the street from me (thanks to ScubaToys' ScubaBoard discount), but there was also no sales tax for this Floridian and the shipping was free. AND it only took a couple of days to show up. AND it was the color I wanted, whereas the local shop only had it left in yellow. They were awesome and friendly on the phone, too... despite my poor phone skills (I hate the telephone). :wink:

So, as I sit here with my brand new computer, happily fiddling with it to learn all the settings, I feel the need to give a big thank you and shout out to ScubaToys for being AWESOME! Thanks a bunch! :D

I'll 2nd the Kudos for the free subscription which I just rec'd today. :)

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom