Thank You, SB Crew!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's good to be back home

Many thanks to those who made it!!!!!

Mania

Yay! Glad the site is back up! Thanks to all who made it happen!

Just curious.... will the threads from SB2 be moved here? Not that it's a priority or anything.... for goodness sake, get some rest first! But, just an overall/general question. (Psst... my new title was cracking me up!) :wink:

Many, many thanks for everyone's hard work!!!

Oops! Got a little ahead of myself. :wink: I've seen NetDocs post and it says to copy/paste from SB2.

The threads from SB Too will not be moved here.

Given the difference in forum and user IDs, it would be a bit too much. :11:

SB Too will remain available till the end of the weekend.

:clapping: i cant even imagine how much work that went into fixing the problem but i thank you for dealing with the stress, sleepless nights and :crying: that you put into finding the resolution!

:hugs: :wave-smil :10:

Yeah! We're back!!

Although it does look like there's a certain amount of recent content missing. I'm sure they already know that however. It was to be expected given what happened.

Glad we're back too. (Pardon the pun).

But being thrown back in time like this is really weird. Strange sensation of dejá vu.

Cool -- get to go through Memorial Day and 4th of July a second time, with the SB time warp :)

Thanks SB -- it's good to be back.

El Orans:
The threads from SB Too will not be moved here.

Given the difference in forum and user IDs, it would be a bit too much. :11:

I'm not concerned about those posts and you guys deserve some sleep now, but IF you wanted to import some of those threads (probably less than 10% was worthwhile content) perhaps create a single account "SB2", then a script to make the username of every post this "SB2", with perhaps the first message line saying "posted on SB2 by XXX". With all threads closed. Just an idea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom