Thank you Pura Vida Divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone with Pura Vida Divers on Singer Island, WPB.... Dean, Shana, Craig, Chris, Kevin (?), Jeff (photographer)... and anyone else I might have missed with names. You all are a great group of folks, and we'll definitely be back to visit you again!

You all put safety first and showed us a great time! You were incredibly helpful when the boat ladder attacked me :wink: . LOL

Thanks so much! We'll recommend you to anyone heading down your way!

Rod and Jamie Bradway

It sure isn't surprising to see a post praising the folks at Pura Vida. I have worked with them for years now, selling gear to them and they are one of the best customers one could ask for. After talking with a bunch of their customers, I can tell they do it right....their customers are always pleased with the personal touch they get. Always friendly and nice to deal with - down to earth, no egos.. good peoples. They know their diving, Dean comes up and cave dives regularly and has great in-water skills.

I called Pura Vida with a question this morning, and spoke to Dean. Again... top notch, nice guy! I thanked him again for the great job that him and the crew did when I banged up my knee on the ladder. I'm sure it wasn't any big deal to them, but it meant a lot to me. We tipped them well! They deserved it.

It's not just Dean that's great... it's everyone that we met that was associated with Pura Vida. Just a great bunch of folks!

They give everything a personal touch. When we left WPB, we left knowing that we've got a few more friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom