Thank you dennis and roxanne!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again to Pete and Elena, Dennis and Roxanne! For anyone who didnt go on this trip because they thought 90 people diving would be a nightmare and that it wouldnt be organized, missed a great trip because it was just the opposite. I was part of a great boat group that was put together with great thought by Dennis and Roxanne according to our dive profiles etc, couldnt of asked for a better blend of divers for my group! The hotel put extra serving stations on for food service, there were lots of waiters, bartenders etc, and there were plenty of boats and dive masters. Dennis was constantly checking in with groups to make sure they were having a good time, to head off any potential little issues and get them rectified early etc. Really a terrific bunch of people to dive with and get to know! Thanks again , Karen

Karen.... I totally agree... I've been on a lot of wonderful trips, but none will be as memorable as this one. As for dive groups... Dennis even matched our warped sense of humor in Group 8.

Thanks for being our airport group appointed leader. You were the only one who had a clue... got us our ride to the hotel... I think everyone appreciated it...

Cozumel Invasion was the highlight of my year! Dennis & Roxanne are beyond amazing. The amount of effort that went into planning the trip, the accommodations, the food, the groups, the games, the prizes, the video, the photo, the t-shirts.... This was so much more than I ever expected and greatly appreciated. Pete & Elena & Jenny were also stand-out participants, making sure everyone there felt welcomed, included and was having fun. :) I adore you all and can't wait to come dive with you in Florida.

And Dennis is right that what made this trip as great as it was is the people, the people, the people. I honestly did not meet a single person I did not like and our particular dive group (Group 2) was full of beautiful people, inside and out. What a treat to be on Tango most of the week and have the privilege of really getting to know our dive masters and first mate - a real confidence booster for we newer divers. Apple and DiveParadise were terrific - very generous and accommodating for such a large group. Plus everyone on the trip was uber helpful and delighted to share information about destinations, equipment, technique and so on. Except for Bap who tried to kill me <jk>. :wink:

If I had my way, the invasion would go somewhere different every year, but I realize what a task that would be and, truly, I cannot think of anywhere else that we could get the same value. If it is humanly possible for me to get away from school for a week next year, I will go wherever the team takes us.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR A FANTASTIC WEEK!

xoxox,
Hilary

Dennis and Roxanne are the bombdiggity!
They now deserve a vacation from the vacation for all their hard work and creativity to keep everyone engaged and having fun!

For anyone who didnt go on this trip because they thought 90 people diving would be a nightmare and that it wouldnt be organized, missed a great trip because it was just the opposite. I was part of a great boat group that was put together with great thought by Dennis and Roxanne according to our dive profiles etc, couldn't of asked for a better blend of divers for my group! The hotel put extra serving stations on for food service, there were lots of waiters, bartenders etc, and there were plenty of boats and dive masters. Dennis was constantly checking in with groups to make sure they were having a good time, to head off any potential little issues and get them rectified early etc. Really a terrific bunch of people to dive with and get to know! Thanks again , Karen

+1 Couldn't agree with you more. Dennis and Rox have the gift of people matching so the groups all bonded very well.
+1 Hotel Cozumel and Dive Paradise were "johnny on the spot" with their phenomenal service. There wasn't anything one could've wanted or needed that wasn't already anticipated and provided by their eager staff at every level.

Cozumel Invasion was the highlight of my year! Dennis & Roxanne are beyond amazing. The amount of effort that went into planning the trip, the accommodations, the food, the groups, the games, the prizes, the video, the photo, the t-shirts.... This was so much more than I ever expected and greatly appreciated.
And Dennis is right that what made this trip as great as it was is the people, the people, the people. ... was full of beautiful people, inside and out.
THANK YOU ONE AND ALL FOR A FANTASTIC WEEK!
Hilary

+1 The fun was infectious as you met one Invader and then another and another. I can't wait to do it again too!

Pete & Elena & Jenny were also stand-out participants, making sure everyone there felt welcomed, included and was having fun. :) I adore you all and can't wait to come dive with you in Florida. Hilary
Thanks!Your Florida dive buddies await you! :)

I have to say I had a great time on this trip. The time I spent with my new friends will be well remembered. The one regret I have is that too many of these people live too far away from me to see them on a regular basis. Although, I can see a trip in my future to Florida and Colorado to visit some of my new friends. I enjoyed getting to visit Dennis and Roxanne on a number of occasions and can say I never saw them in a bad mood. Given the fact that they were working while on vacation to make sure I had a good time on my vacation, this was no small task.

Hi Dennis & Roxanne,

Thanks again for such a wonderful trip! Thank you so much for the hours (and hours and hours) of time you both put into planning and then while in Coz making sure everyone was happy. Thanks for putting together the great prizes (esp Ikelite)! My only complaint is that it's went by so quickly and it's over. It was so much fun meeting new people and the diving was fab too.

I hope you plan another invasion next year as I will be one of the first in line to sign-up.:kiss2:

Audrey

This was the quintessential "perfect" dive trip. Thanks to Dennis and Roxanne for the vision and the follow through. Thanks to everyone for the fun, the camaraderie, the patience and the laughs.

A special thanks to Wys for the seemingly endless stream of supplies! :D

I know it has all ready been said, but I am going to say it again. Thank You Dennis and Roxanne!! And Thank You to everyone and anyone else that had any part in helping put all this together!! It was a great trip!!

Keith

Back
Top Bottom