Thank God, finally a place with as much diving info anybody could ever want.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AzSnake

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all.
Just stumbled across this forum on accident.
This site is great. I have yet to find a site with this much knowledge knowledge and sound advice.
I have been diving since my honeymoon in Jamacia in 99 and have been hooked ever since. Got my Advanced cert last October.

Even accidents produce good results now and again. (just look at NetDoc)

Welcome to the board! We look forward to your participation and contributions.

Hi ya AzSnake:

Nice to have ya on board. Enjoy, there are alot of fine divers out their,if you have any questions on diving... Later.
:wink:

Hello from N. Alabama. Enjoy the board!

The very same thing happened to me..I had an accident ..... I kept pushing all these buttons and wound up on the Scubaboard!!:)
Howdy from the Great State of Texas!! I know...quit playing it up...right?lol

Originally posted by T.P.H.
The very same thing happened to me..I had an accident ..... I kept pushing all these buttons and wound up on the Scubaboard!!:)
Howdy from the Great State of Texas!! I know...quit playing it up...right?lol

ahh yes, Texas. Someday I hope to move from this dry hole and move down by the Texas coast. I have been eyeballing the jobs down their and seems that Texas has alot of good jobs and the Schools are much better then Arizona schools (got a little one on the way)

Welcome to the boards from the land that almost joined Atlantis.

There is a lot of fun to be had here, as well as usefuls tips, and technical information there are shoe throwing, mud wrestling, face slapping, discussions!

Aquamore

:jester:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom