Thailand in late June. Pattaya or Phuket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As written before Lord Khram, sorry about your bad experiences. Mine have been different and I never paid that much to dive Pattaya. There are many other spots worth diving as well IMO. We differ on Koh Manwichie for example.

Yes I agree Koh manwichai can be an ok dive as can shark point (hat nuan), hoo chang, and many others but I am only expressing my personal preferences.
Whilst also I can gain enjoyment doing most of the shallow coral dives around pattaya I dont feel they are worth while someone travelling a great distance for, but if you find yourself in pattaya for other reasons, then fine.
And now I am not talking about Internships/ trainees, but how many groups of people do you get coming from overseas to Pattaya purely for a diving holiday? The answer is very few or none because there are much better places to go diving in Thailand and other countries around the area.

Whilst also I can gain enjoyment doing most of the shallow coral dives around Pattaya I don't feel they are worth while someone traveling a great distance for, but if you find yourself in Pattaya for other reasons, then fine.

Lots of certified divers and other tourists go to Pattaya for other reasons than just diving.
And many of them do some some day trips dive tours and/or dive courses while during their stay.
And some even may do the "zero to hero thing" there and then as well.
And do their fun dives and training dives on the shallow coral reefs.
And enjoy it.

That's fine then.

Lots of certified divers and other tourists go to Pattaya for other reasons than just diving.
And many of them do some some day trips dive tours and/or dive courses while during their stay.
And some even may do the "zero to hero thing" there and then as well.
And do their fun dives and training dives on the shallow coral reefs.
And enjoy it.

That's fine then.

Sounds like we agree for once LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom