Thailand Dive Site GPS Co-Ordinates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be surprized if anyone legit would be posting GPS coord on an internet forum to a stranger. That's not the way information like that is usually handled.

John

I would be surprized if anyone legit would be posting GPS coord on an internet forum to a stranger. That's not the way information like that is usually handled.

John

I don't see any problem in giving someone some GPS points of well known dive sites. Sometimes divers have their own boat and/or are the first time in this area on their own chartered vessel and would benefit from having some GPS points for anchoring and diving purposes. It's not like I'm going to give "North Korean Missile Launchpad GPS Points" to utter strangers, am I?
On the other hand, I would not want to share any of my "not so well known" dive site coordinates with people I don't know like the ones I have from the Andaman Islands and Myanmar.

So what kind of (wreck/reef etc) GPS Points are you looking for and from which area?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom