Thailand dive and sail

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) Siam Dive and Sail is the company cephasiii is recommending, so yes, it was mentioned.
2) Ah but I do know!
3) He said very clearly that he is close to the owner and will try to facilitate a discount if the OP sends him a PM. Regardless of his relationship with the shop, it's still unethical to offer to broker a deal when the customer has contracted another operator.
4) :talktothehand: Give it a rest.

1) Siam Dive and Sail is the company cephasiii is recommending, so yes, it was mentioned.
2) Ah but I do know!
3) He said very clearly that he is close to the owner and will try to facilitate a discount if the OP sends him a PM. Regardless of his relationship with the shop, it's still unethical to offer to broker a deal when the customer has contracted another operator.
4) :talktothehand: Give it a rest.
1) Don't twist my words, you mentioned Siam Dive n Sail before you edited your post after an answer was posted, just to make you look good. Your original post 'First, he HAS made his booking, through Siam Dive and Sail, and is merely asking about payment deadlines since SDS have asked him for full payment immediately. This indicates that he has already been invoiced for his booking. So yes, he has made a booking.'

2) Considering your original post, no you don't and were mixing up the 2 companies

3) Again, I very much doubt he knows the owner except as a guest, and was merely trying to give some unwarrented help. Because I do agree with your other addition to your original post, the owners of Siam Dive n Sail would NOT have appreciated this post

4) Why, because you don't like to be criticized yourself for your practices here on the board?

1) It was a typo. I caught it before I saw your post. You are seeing boogeymen where there aren't any. You are mistaken (again) about my motivation, but no matter. :talktothehand:
2) It was a typo.
3) Doesn't matter. Still not nice.
4) Because there's no basis for criticism beyond your own imagination. Just give it a rest. It's getting old. Really, really old.

---------- Post added February 8th, 2013 at 06:44 PM ----------

Also, any reccomendations for cheap place to stay in Khao Lak?
I like Fasai Guesthouse. Clean, good location, inexpensive.

Man, all I was saying is if he is in market for a live a board I know a guy (have a recommendation). Whether he would give a discount or not, I don't know. If you have an issue, PM me and let's discuss it privately. Why waste space and time of others on useless bantering; like I'm doing. 😊

Also, any reccomendations for cheap place to stay in Khao Lak?

Srichada Motel500TVHot WaterFridge5/9 Moo 7 Phet Kasem Rd, Nang Thong beach T: (089) 867 0807
Walkers Inn600Wi-fiHot Water26/61 Moo 7 Phet Kasem Rd, Nang Thong beach T: (084) 840 2689, (086) 281 7668
Khaolak Wandee Hostel 679Wi-fi???26 M.7 Khukkak, Takuapa, Nang Tong Beach
Khaolak Seafan B & B679Wi-fi26/84 Moo 7 Petchkasem Road Kukkak, Khaolak Beach
Seaweed Hostel800Wi-fiTVHot WaterPhet Kasem Rd, Nang Thong beach T: (081) 956 5654
Baan Noen Thong800Wi-fiHot WaterFridgeMoo 7 Phet Kasem Rd, Nang Thong T: (083) 280 2326, (083) 592 0395
Fasai House800Wi-fiTVHot WaterFridge5/54 Moo 7, Khuk Khak
Banana Bungalows900Wi-fiTVHot WaterFridge4/147 Moo 7, Phet Kasem Rd, Nang Thong beach T: (076) 485 889

1) It was a typo. I caught it before I saw your post. You are seeing boogeymen where there aren't any. You are mistaken (again) about my motivation, but no matter. :talktothehand:
2) It was a typo.
3) Doesn't matter. Still not nice.
4) Because there's no basis for criticism beyond your own imagination. Just give it a rest. It's getting old. Really, really old.
I'll give it a rest, but we all know none of your 'arguments' here are true, you're just making a poor attempt to make yourself look good.

talk about swimming with the sharks.....

Another question!:

How easy is it to get out of Khao Lak by bus. I am wondering if there will be options for getting to Surat Thani by mid night-ish the day that my liveaboard comes back. If so, where do I catch the bus? Do I need to arrange this ahead of time or just show up?

Thanks

From Khao Lak you can take the bus to Surat Thani, normally you'll have to change in Takua Pa. All in all it will take about 5 hours, with the boat returning around 1 PM you could be in Khao Lak shortly after that, so will have no problems reaching Surat that same day.

Forgot: for local buses no need to book ahead.

Thanks for the advice,

Any idea how often the busses run or where I would catch one?

Buses leave from Ang Tong Supermarket in Khao Lak, really easy to find.

Sorry, no idea bout schedules, but you should be able to find more information about that on the web.

Back
Top Bottom