TG photos, Show us what you shot.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still trying to sort out things with the new strobe. Cozumel is not the best place for that.:confused:

P7010281~2.JPG
P7010266~3.JPG
P7010261~2.JPG
P7010255~2.JPG

P6130086 (2).JPG

TG-4, housing, Sea & Sea YS-03 strobe. Picture taken on a trip to CocoView Resort in Roatan, Honduras.

Thanks. Good to know as that is likely the setup I would use. I am currently using a Canon S95 and think the TG-6 would be an upgrade but I am concerned with the smaller sensor.

View attachment 650749 View attachment 650750
Am waiting on my new-to-me TG-6 to arrive via ebay... upgrading from the S95. I shoot a lot of macro, natural light, or use my dive light. Looking forward to testing it out...

Am waiting on my new-to-me TG-6 to arrive via ebay... upgrading from the S95. I shoot a lot of macro, natural light, or use my dive light. Looking forward to testing it out...

It is a good camera for Macro just give yourself time to learn your TG6 features.

NUDI BEAUTY 2.jpg

Nice photos!!!! Looking forward to shots like that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom