TexasMike is back from WreckMania

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Wreckmania was a blast!!!

Short and sweet was that there was lots of diving to do, the wrecks were really close in to shore, and the sea critters were really cool. Even found some treasure!

I'll share more stories with you as I have time. Unfortunately, no one did any of the tasks I had asked them to do so now I have over one weeks worth of work to catch up on. Not to mention the stuff that occurs from now onwards (wonder if Iguana Don has perfected that methane powered cloning unit?).

Anyway, I'm back....my schedule is as follows:

July 27/28 -- Athens, Rescue Class Lake Weekend
Aug 1 -- Dinner with you guys at Cozymel
Aug 3 -- I think is dry suit weekend out at CSSP

Also, whats the word on mid-week diving out at CSSP?

Glad to be back!!!

--Mike

Dry suit class has been cancelled. More info at Athens.

Mid week diving at CSSP is a go. Just call Robert and give him 24hrs notice. I've got the #.

See you later at the lake.

TwoBit

Please do tell .... would love to be able to dive mid week as work has weekends alot...

Is that for anyone?!!

I just got back from CSSP this weekend and the flyer I picked up says you can dive on Tuesday and Thursday with reservations only if you call 972-524-6820.....

Welcome home. Mike. Can't wait to hear all about it. Did ya ever get that camera? If so bring the pics to the dinner.

Later

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom