Testing Embeded images

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gym.jpg

showfull.php

now that's funny, Jason! Reminds me of a couple I used to know in CA who would pay folks to mow their lawns, clean their house and wash their cars..... and would pay memberships to the "classiest" gym.... uh... I mean "fitness center" so they could "excersize" a couple times a week :D

JasonH20:
OK, what am I missing here?

I can insert an image on an outside webserver no problems. (first picture)
If I try to post an image using the URL for the SB photo gallery I get the second link.
If I use the "Select Images" function while posting the thread, I can only get the thumbnail. (third picture)

BTW, I'm not 100% sure it's not a photoshopped picture, but it cracks me up to! :)

Jason... on the alaska thread I found that to embed a picture from the gallery you need to *view* the picture and then embed that link (it needs to end with .jpg or some other image extension)
like this:
Red_Irish_Lord_7_tree_wall.jpg

Uncle Pug:
Jason... on the alaska thread I found that to embed a picture from the gallery you need to *view* the picture and then embed that link (it needs to end with .jpg or some other image extension)
like this:
OK, I just know I'm being boneheaded now, but I'm in my gallery, and I see my picture, but I don't see anyway to *view* just the picture and get to the actual .jpg without it being part of a html page? Can you explain the *view* process a bit more?

Thanks
Jason

Tech Admin:
Testing more stuff...
Piggybacking--had trouble adding an image as attachment to a new thread earlier today.

Okay, that worked fine with an 80Kb image. 104Kb image wouldn't upload successfully, so I'm assuming something like 100Kb attachment size limit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom