Temp on lynx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am wondering why my wife and I who both have a lynx shows 2 different temps? We can be as much as 2 deg off all the time? is there a calibration?

Could be calibration or components in electronics ( or any other type of gear) may be w/i 'specs' but can vary from the low end of the spec to the higher end.........IE same computers on same tank(s) but one reads 2-5 psi different.....Any one who is familiar w/specs knows; +/- xyz........Tighter the specs, more consistency/accuracy from one piece of gear/product to another........

I am wondering why my wife and I who both have a lynx shows 2 different temps? We can be as much as 2 deg off all the time? is there a calibration?

The tolerance on the temperature sensor is T +/- 1 C (+/- 1.6F). So if you have one at the upper range and another at the lower range then they will be 2 degrees off. If at some point you feel they differ by more than 2 degrees we can recalibrate the temperature sensors at the factory.

Eric Fattah
Liquivision Products

Back
Top Bottom