Tell me what you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Finally I felt comfortable in the water with my camera. Please give me your honest opinion as I am just learning and am trying to figure all this out. I went to a spring this weekend to get some practice in and here are the results. I did not have the strobes positioned right and didnt find out till editing. Shot with a T2I and a Tokina 10-17. It had rained straight for 2 days so there was a ton of junk in the water from runoff.

IMG_4331.jpgIMG_4332.jpgIMG_4341.jpgIMG_4343.jpgIMG_4346.jpgIMG_4351.jpgIMG_4357.jpg

It's going to be hard to get good shots with any distance when the water is so cloudy. An option would be to do more close up or macro shots when it's silty like that.

Some of that looks like Vortex. Either way, I thought the composition of the first one was awesome! The composition of the stairs looked wonky to me. Like, you were holding your camera at a bad angle. I'm sure that's how it looked, but all the angles made it look really weird to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom