Tekna DV-3X Scooter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok no worries, but I just saw another one there as well, sold for $650. Neither the one you saw or the one I saw had batteries or the travel case. The one I am selling includes both, and they all need repairs to what extent is not known. Also, I planned to deliver the one I am selling so that would save shipping costs too so when all gets added up, the one I have for sale, in just as good condition, is less money! But thanks for letting me know and if you change your mind before BTS let me know.

Check out the other one that I saw that just sold on Ebay too: Item number: 400197768828 Seller: buyeverythingguy, date sold: February 28, 2011. Thanks.

Between the battery for 88, shipping for 65, and the case worth around 75, that 355 just became more than what I am asking...so thanks for the note, does that mean now are you still interested?

Reduced for quick sale $500 includes all. Includes case, charger, and battery along with scooter. Can deliver to Beneath the Sea at no charge if anyone attending is interested.

Hello, I was reading your posts, Is the tekna still for sale ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom