Closed TekCheck and Nuvair Analyzers That I Don't Know Much About

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cklaus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I purchased some gear and included were two analyzers I don't know much about. I already have an analyzer I use and like so I'm not trying hard to educate myself on a couple of older units. Instead of storing them or trashing them, I thought I'd list them for anyone who may find one or both useful. I have no idea if these work, are missing pieces, or anything more than the pictures show and I think the price reflects that. They don't power up, but the lack of a battery/power source may be the only reason. Once they have power, they may work without further problems.

If you have experience with these and like to tinker, let me know.

WARNING: When analyzing gas, it is essential to have accurate information. Failure to do so may kill you. Please only use these if you are completely confident that they work and are accurate.

Asking: Make me an offer + Shipping
I'm happy to sell one or both.

View attachment 725757View attachment 725758View attachment 725759View attachment 725760View attachment 725761View attachment 725762View attachment 725763

I think the primary reason a used sensor is hard to sell - is because once the sensor goes out you end up replacing the entire thing. Buying a used sensor is just a gamble.

Back
Top Bottom