TEK 1 trip, GUE Primer workshops, Fundamentals in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a gavin short body I can loan under a you break you buy policy if you guys need an extra. 47min burn test last week, and I love about 2 miles from PFCAJ if he wanted to grab it.

Gavin, that's short for already broken right :rofl3:

You coming on this trip?

Gavin, that's short for already broken right :rofl3:

You coming on this trip?
Can't fit this one in the budget...have 8 mix dives in the next 2 months planned for scuba class stuff, with a fun dive tossed in the middle if the river warms up... consider me broke :(

If you fly into Orlando however, I'd love to grab lunch/dinner.

The Tek 1 trip will be Friday, April 15th through Sunday the 17th out of Pompano Beach, Florida. I am trying to arrange it so that no one will have to carry tanks onto or off boat and logistics will be as easy as possible. Bob and I will shoot video of the dives as well for nightly (hopefully) review. I have set a lump sum price per day so there won't be any suprises. It is going to be $250 per day which includes the trip, back gas and 70' deco gas, double al 80's, 1 AL 40 70' bottle. Hotel is not included but we are working to secure a great deal on rooms.

For Fundamental level divers interested in coming, watching, helping on boat, etc. The cost will be $100 for them and they can make 1 dive in shallower water, after we are all back on the boat, for up to 1 hour run time.

errol@tdsdivers.com or (954) 649-9186 for more information. I will set up a paypal link on my website which is temporary while the real one is being finished...at tdsdivers.com

We could arrange more for sure, but we were thinking it may be more fun to just do one per day so there is time to relax, hang out, have discussions, questions/answers or presentations, etc. If you guys want more dives per day, I can arrange it.

Can't fit this one in the budget...have 8 mix dives in the next 2 months planned for scuba class stuff, with a fun dive tossed in the middle if the river warms up... consider me broke :(

If you fly into Orlando however, I'd love to grab lunch/dinner.

If you talk Richard into flying to Orlando to have lunch, then rent a car and drive 3hrs back and forth to Pompano, my firm will offer you a sales job on the spot. :D

If you talk Richard into flying to Orlando to have lunch, then rent a car and drive 3hrs back and forth to Pompano, my firm will offer you a sales job on the spot. :D
Well, I figured if he was diving with Brian/AJ he might carpool :wink:

So just one T1 dive / day?

Yeah that's a bit tough to fly across the country for. $750 + airfare + hotel is also going to exceed my spousally allotted budget for what ends up being 3 dives. If it were 3 dives/day = 9 total like some of the San Clemente trips I'd be more motivated to wheel, deal, and scrounge to make this happen. Sorry guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom